Commissioned by the owner to create some motorcycle portraits for posterity.
This bike is for sale - check out the listing.
"This bike started life as a 1998 Honda Shadow 750, but has evolved into something else entirely. While the core of the Shadow series remains – a reliable daily rider with a liquid-cooled engine that’s cheap to maintain – the exterior has become an elegant amalgam of retro styles and modern flourishes.
Working with the builders at Kreater Custom Cycles in Toronto, Canada, the following has been done:
- blacked out engine
- vintage Triumph tank.
- intake mounted under tank
- custom bars with an internal throttle
- hard tail conversion
- custom sprung seat in a contrast leather
- matching leather tank strap and grips
- new rear fender supports with vintage Harley fender
- aftermarket retro front fender
- new brakes with large vented rotors and Harley calipers
- LED one color brake light/turn indicators
- Black Harley rims
- Avon Tires
- low profile LED speedometer
- custom low profile battery compartment side panels.
- vintage single side panier with mounting bracket
- new paint on tank, fenders, and headlamp
- aftermarket exhaust with heat wrap
This bike was appraised by Bramhall and Associates at $27,000. You can have it for $12,000." - Chris